In this training program, John Thornton gives a guided tour to use the PicoScope to your fullest potential. Learn about all the features of the PicoScope such as horizontal scale (the base time of the sweep speed), trigger, vertical scaling (number of volts per division), zoom tools, buffer control and more. Learn such things as:
- Utilizing the PicoScope: A walkthrough of the program installation, and a guide to navigating the main screen of the PicoScope.
- Using the Vertical Scale: What the vertical scale measures, and how to fine tune adjustments for each pattern.
- Adjusting the Time Base: What the horizontal scale measures, and how to fine tune adjustments for each pattern.
- Setting up the Trigger: Defines what the trigger settings do, and how to use them in conjunction with the vertical and horizontal scales
- Probe Selection: Using PicoScope testing functions in conjunction with a current probe.
- Horizontal Scale Multiplier: Shows how to use the Horizontal Scale Multiplier tool to zoom in on your pattern.
- Saving Files: Learn how to save patterns and recall them for later use.
Runtime: 135 minutes