Automotive Video’s ASE test prep videos have everything technicians need to know to be ASE Certified. This program is a comprehensive approach to exhaust systems including diagnosis and repair. This course will be a great training experience for any new tech doing exhaust system work or technicians studying for the ASE X1 Undercar Specialist certification. X1 addresses the exhaust system and related components. The program also covers catalyst monitoring and efficiency. Technicians seeking ASE X1 certification will benefit from the information offered by this test preparation video. It features the most up-to-date ASE task list, along with practice test questions like those typically seen on an ASE certification exam to help users feel more comfortable and prepared to pass the actual test. Comprehensive coverage includes overviews of each task list topic, plus ASE test taking strategies and detailed explanations.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Inspect exhaust system components.
- Determine appropriate repair for exhaust systems.
- Inspect and Identify exhaust system leaks, restrictions, and overheating.
- Use a smoke machine to test exhaust systems for leaks.
- Conduct back pressure testing to determine exhaust systems flow concerns.
- Identify emission system configurations and inspect for improperly installed components.
- Replace and repair damaged exhaust system components.
- Discuss how catalytic converters operate.
- Identify reasons leading to catalytic converter failure.
- Diagnose emissions systems using appropriate tools and equipment.
- Discuss various methods of pipe bending, welding and cutting.
- Discuss exhaust system component installation including clearance and routing.
Runtime: 1 hour 36 minutes
Study Hours: 4.4
Note: The X1 Test Prep Study Guide is NOT downloadable and may only be viewed online.
There are no reviews yet.