ARCHIVED HD BROADCAST – This HD Broadcast event from Bill Fulton “Electrical Troubleshooting and Schematic Based Diagnostics”, is a comprehensive schematic based look at the path technicians should take when faced with electrical issues.
Topics covered include:
- Electrical schematic based diagnostics
- Color coding voltage, grounds, components, and bias circuits for ease of diagnostics
- Examples of current for testing
- Voltage drop testing from both the feed and ground sides of the circuits
- Fundamental use of all DVOM features
- Various case studies from real world automotive electrical problems
- Determining bias state of Relays and Igniters
- Using valuable min/max peak detect mode of DVOM
- Diode testing
- Using the Ohmmeter
- Intermittent electrical problem detection strategies
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!