If you were able to take the initial apprenticeship webinar in 2019, this one goes into the individual steps and how to identify and maintain an effective program that will keep your apprentices engaged. It’s not just about getting them to work on “stuff”, it’s about getting them to perform at specified levels including quality while keeping them focused and creating a desire in them to keep with the program.
- Need for and developing Tech-mentors
- Identifying the “right person” for the job
- Using personality profiles to identify program “fit”
- Organizing the program for success
- Compensation models
- Measuring apprentice, Tech-mentor and program successes
Airing February 27, 2020 at 2:30pm
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!