Published 03/2010 by Motor Age Training
The ASE T1 Study Guide and test prep contains; tips on preparing for and successfully passing the T1 certification exam. This easy-to-read study guide in PDF format contains dozens of useful illustrations to visually explain real life scenario’s that are questioned on the ASE exam. The topics discussed in the ASE T1 Gasoline Engines Study Guide cover the subjects that will be included on the ASE certification exam, including:
- General Engine Diagnosis
- Cylinder Head And Valvetrain Diagnosis And Repair
- Engine Block Diagnosis And Repair
- Lubrication And Cooling Systems Diagnosis And Repair
- Ignition System Diagnosis And Repair
- Fuel And Exhaust Systems Diagnosis And Repair
- Emission Control Systems Diagnosis And Repair
- Computerized Engine Controls Diagnosis And Repair
ASE PRACTICE TEST IN THE BACK
Our ASE Practice test questions are perfect for measuring your knowledge of the required information. The back of the book contains an ASE practice test with 70 questions written in the exact style of the ASE certification exam. There is an answer key with explanations for why an answer is correct.
PLEASE NOTE: Your ASE Study Guide E-Book will display in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. You WILL NOT be able to download a digital version of this booklet. You also will be limited to three IP addresses from which you can access this product. These limitations are intentional to help us protect our product copyright.
Publication Date: March 2010
Pages: 130 (including task list, glossary, practice test)