The ASE A3 study guide book and practice test by Motor Age Training provides technicians the knowledge and know how to successfully take and pass the ASE manual drivetrain and axles certification exam. Offered in an easy-to-read, interactive format, the A3 eBook includes the ASE certification task list, which outlines the topics technicians will be tested on during the certification exam.
The A3 contains dozens of detailed illustrations for reference to real life applications. You’ll also find this self-study guide to be a handy reference tool that can be used on the job after you’ve taken the ASE test.
The topics covered in this edition of the ASE Study Guide are:
- Extensive Clutch diagnostic information
- Manual Transmission/Transaxle diagnostic information
- Driveshaft/HalfshaftUniversal/CV-Joint, Rear-Wheel Drive Axle diagnostic information
- Four-Wheel Drive/All-Wheel Drive diagnostic information
- Diagnostic information includes symptoms, descriptions and causes
Publication Date: January 2021
Pages : 128 (including task list, glossary, practice test)